Hello! Welcome to the Stardust Photography blog! I’m happy you have stopped by.
In my little corner of cyberspace, you can relax with a mug of tea and enjoy photographs of all the wonderful people my camera and I get to meet. My website will still feature my photography portfolio and information regarding sessions. The blog will be updated weekly and allow you to be up-to-date with Stardust Photography! 2012 is going to be an amazing year, and I’m excited to have you follow along!
Here’s a little look into what the blog will provide…
- featured sessions on Fridays
- quotes project, which pairs inspirational words to photographs, on Mondays
- business updates on specials and events
- personal posts including nature, travel, and everyday photography
- tips to consider when preparing for your session
- tips for the shutterbug in you
And because no post is complete without a photograph, here is my new, beautiful Mamiya camera. This little tank was one of the professional’s go-to cameras in the 1960s. I’ll be incorporating film photography into this year’s sessions along with my standard digital camera.
Thanks again for the love and support! Check back on Friday for my Best of 2011 post!